Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today I will...


Today i will...


- Rise up early, cos no day is ever enough for the day’s work

- Give my best time to communion with God

- Compliment 3 people

- Make myself valuable to somebody

- Tackle a problem bigger than me

- Do at least one thing
that will take me out of my comfort zone

- Not lose an hour in the morning
and spend the whole day looking for it

- Smile a little more often
knowing that it’s good medicine

- Get my brain engaged
before I put my mouth in gear

- Read like my life depends on it,
work like that is the whole essence of today
and then play like there will be no tomorrow

- Know that
the place and time to be happy
is here and now respectively

- Judge this day
not by the harvest
but by the seeds I plant

@biola.com

3 comments:

ODODO said...

I particularly enjoyed the article, 'the star in the making', i believe in you and am excited at the great potentials you possess. Keep up the good work!

Bolorunduro said...

Bro i admire your creative talent.keep it up

Feri D Sampurno said...

I'm like it, yo know I'm from far country, Indonesia. I think we come from same condition country.... but we also has same dream, that one day our country will be significant globally.... nice to know U....