Wednesday, November 01, 2006

About 'Biola

Hi friend,
My name is Akinyemi ABIOLA and i'm 27 years old. I was born in the General hospital, Ilorin on the 11th day of June 1979. I am a Nigerian. I Schooled at Olabisi Onabanjo Univeristy Ago-Iwoye where I had my Bsc Economics. I love economics and politics but I love computers more. I guess that is the reason why most call me biola-computer. I am the second of 4 children, i.e. 1 elder brother DEOLU, and two younger sisters TIWA and SEUN.

My strong points are: Graphic designs, Computer training, In-forming. I love to help people in any way i can. I spend my liesure majorly, reading and thinking. However, I love to play and talk especially when i know what I'm talking about. I can be extrovertish... though a strong Mel, i Exhibit some Sanguine trait (30%)

I hope to be the world's best graphic designer, and software developer one day. So watch out world... cos here i come... a star in the making.

I guess i must be boring... let me stop with the boring talk about myself. If however U feel moved and wish to contact me, mail me on imagesbyola@gmail.com. I look forward to making friends with stars from this. That means I look forward to hearing from your boring self... just kidding. :-)

urs: @biola.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.